Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Post Birthday Thoughts

Hey ya'll!!

Thanks to everyone who commented and wished me a happy birthday. Happy it was! It didn't start off that way, but I'll get to the drama later. I had a fantabulous time with my friends and I am so happy to begin another year of life. I won't bore you with the details here. Instead, you can find out what happened at my Honey Beehive Blog. I finally posted another one.

As you can see, to your right, I have rigged the Honey blog link some kind of way so you can view it at any time. I couldn't get the wording to center, so that's really bothering me. I'm a centered kind of girl. Anyway, double click every week or so to see what I'm doing with my time. I also added a few more blogs to my links.

I have class tonight (as usual), but I am going to see Chrisette Michele afterwards. I just love her voice. It's her promotional tour, so the show will be at a venue that is very small--uh, intimate. Just the way I like it. Since I love live music, this is right up my alley. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

Ciao'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home