Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Sunday, April 08, 2007

These Nails

Happy Easter everyone! Let us not forget what this day is really about. I hope you have a great day!


These Nails
Donald Lawrence & Tri-City Singers

Right after I first believed,
the cross followed me, yes, it did.
And right after I first received,
the cross followed me, I know it did.

For Christ has nailed my hands,
and Christ has nailed my feet,
I'm crucified with Christ and these nails keep holding me.

There were some things I wanted to do,
but I couldn't do them because I love Him too much.
And there were some pla-, places I wanted to go,
but I couldn't go because I love Him too much.

My love for Him so strong,
it hurts every time I do wrong,
I'm crucified with Christ and these nails keep holdin' me

No, it's not I, but it's Christ who lives in me.
I'm not my own, I'm bought with a price,
paid my price, who gave His life, what a sacrifice;
I'm crucified with Christ and these nails keep holding me.

These nails keep holding me, I'm crucified


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZEyiyMKlSI

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home