Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dear God,


I pray for the victims of this terrible tradedy at Virginia Tech. I pray for their families and friends in their time of confusion and need. Unfortunately, no one knows why this happened, but I know that You will be victorious in the end. Because of that, we are victorious.

I cannot, in any way, feel the pain that they feel at this time. I ask that you be with them, even as you are right now with all of us. Thank you for life, love, family and friends. Help us to see that even when our days aren't as we wish them to be, they are still a blessing. Thank You for waking me up this morning and for loving me. I know that even though this tragedy has occurred, You still love those victims and even the gunman. I pray for him, too. Help us to see that through You, life is good. No break-up or disappointment is too great to overcome.

Thank You for loving me. Thank You for giving us You, even when we don't see you working or think we need you at all. I know that you are there.


Amen.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home