Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, April 19, 2007

This Is the Life of a Go-Getter

It's been awhile. Well, not really. I'm on break from my class. I feel like somebody bitch-slapped me for four days straight. I keep telling myself that in two weeks, I'll be finished with some of my night classes. A program will be over at work, school will out until summer session kicks in. I have a good three weeks of rest, until the cycle begins again. I love my job--both of them. Gotta make it do what it do to get that money. But, what the heezie?! I miss going straight home to do nothing but what I want to do. I am SOOOOOO tired! I'm about to drop. Yet, I'm still planning on being out all weekend. You know what I need to do?






















Sit my ass down!

But I can't do it. Gotta keep going. No complaints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home