Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Good Girl Gone Bad

HA! You thought this was going to be a juicy post, huh? SIKE. My life is kinda boring these days. I'm on this music kick today. I'm in search of new music. As much as I love my Teedra, Ty and Floetry, it's time for something new. Quick!! This weekend I got lost in the worldwind of Myspace and Youtube for the sole purposes of finding new music even though my burner is acting up.

So dare I say, I will buy Rihanna's CD when it drops. That monotone "under my um-ba-rella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh" is unshakable. On Concrete Loop, I found one of her new singles, Rehab, written by JT and produced by Timbo. I likes! Here it is!

Marsha Ambrosious from Floetry is doing her own thing now.
Sterling Simms is going to have a good album.
Kevin Michael really reminds of Prince (that's a good thing!).
Keri Hilson is an unseen talent.

Check them out. Myspace is finally being used for good, not evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home