Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, May 18, 2007

Random Ish

I finally found a place that specializes in ballet and dance and it's an African American company. Just what I was looking for.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a gun and signing up for classes at the range. In my mind, I'm singing "Get Da Gat." Folks from the N.O. and the Boot know what I'm talking about! lol

I need tint for my car asap. You can see all up and through that peice.

A friend of mine has a neverending joke that I'm ghetto. Whatever. I gave her plenty of ammunition last night. Since the new reggae spot was EMPTY, we went to a club downtown that happened to have College Night. Kill yoself, right? Nothing but half dressed 19 year-olds in that peice looking a mess. I wanted to take my belt off. On the good side, it was only $5, I got a free mixed tequila drink and I could go off to all the hood rap songs that I love with no shame.

Tatt, tatt, tatted up!! That's my song for the summer. And I don't even have a tattoe!!

If you looked at me you probably wouldn't think I know every word to every Young Jeezy song on his first album. Thug Motivation=Priceless.

The DJ played ATLiens last night and I think we were the only two who knew it. Them youngins don't know nothing about that Kast!

Today, I have absoutely NOTHING to do. Is that necessarily a good thing?

I think I'll catch up on some reading then. Love and Lies by Kimberly Lawson Roby.

If you have not read The Vow or Cosmopolitan Girls, I suggest you do so. Great stories!

I will see Tye Tribbett and G.A. perform on Sunday by any means necessary. It starts at 5 p.m., I'll be there at 4 p.m. Big chillin.

They must sing the following:
Who Else But God
No Other Choice
Victory
Hallelujah to Your Name
Bless the Lord
Alright

I don't think the Hot Pocket I brought from home and a cup of water is going to suffice for lunch today. I want REAL FOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home