Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, May 25, 2007

Angry Maaaannnnn!!!!!!


Okay, the subject is the Angry Black Man. This week, I watched The Real World: Denver Reunion, which was completely wack by the way. I watched it all because I wanted to see Tyrie (the black dude) or as I like to call him---Angry Maaannnn!! You gotta sing it, ya know?

I almost fell off the couch when he said he didn't want to be labeled as the "Angry Black Man" of the show. Too late, bruh, it's already done. From Day 1, you have been the fool. Good guy, but damn funny. He STAYED going off. Let alone letting it rip in front of his own house. Doesn't he remind you of a young Teddy Pendergrass?

Anyway, speaking of angry Black men, I have been DYING LAUGHING over this blog. I know I'm late finding it, but I'm so glad I did. Thoughts of An Angry Black Man. PLEASE, read it! He is saying everything I'm thinking on a daily basis. LMAO!!

And speaking of angry Black men...............



2 Comments:

  • At May 25, 2007 at 12:29:00 PM PDT, Blogger TDJ said…

    Yeah, I saw Tyrie acting a fool during all the promo's for the season, so when the episodes aired, I wasn't too shocked. We know how reality tv is - you've got be "something" to be picked - the gay one, the loud one, the oversexed one, the shy one, the mormon, the mixed girl, etc. He was the Angry Black Man and will be remembered as such

     
  • At May 28, 2007 at 4:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Abe said…

    He disappointed me in so many ways. Society expects a brother who is above average size to act a certain way. He delivered: lock, stock, and barrell. He had the nerve to say he was interested in running for politics.. PLEASE! You are a TV attention whore. You were on the Tommy Lee reality series. You will most likely do the RW/RR challenges until they stop inviting you... Get real. I just wanted to see one guy take the high ground on the stupidity, but have fun at the same time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home