Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm It (and so are you!)!!!


I've been had. Magnolia Diva has tagged me. This is my first tag that I've done, so here goes nothin'...

Here are the rules:
A)Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
B)Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game.
C)You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
D)You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they I have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I used to be obsessed with elephants and Ancient Egypt as a child (no, not because I wanted to be a Delta). And not regular elephants, but the throwbacks in the Ice Age--mammoths!

2. I still have and watch from time to time probably 50 VCR tapes full of videos, old sitcoms and movies that I recorded way back when VCRs were the new hotness.

3. I never met my half-brother, who visited my house periodically and lived the same city, until I was 18 years old a SU vs. JSU football game. His frat brother/my suitemate's brother introduced us. (Weird as hell!) Now people think we grew up in the same house.

4. I was ALWAYS the tallest girl in class (and still am!).

5. I sometimes obsess over my weight. Most people want to lose weight. I want to gain. I'm getting over that.

6. I am terrified of rollercoasters that go upside down (childhood scare).

7. I took swimming lessons and still can't swim!! (Damn shame!)

So there you have it. Not too interesting, I guess, but they are facts. Now I tag Deeprootedconfusion, Black Beauty, Brandi, B, BGI, Dede and JCroft. I added another: B-More Bap Life.

You're it!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home