I'm It (and so are you!)!!!
I've been had. Magnolia Diva has tagged me. This is my first tag that I've done, so here goes nothin'...
Here are the rules:
A)Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
B)Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game.
C)You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
D)You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they I have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I used to be obsessed with elephants and Ancient Egypt as a child (no, not because I wanted to be a Delta). And not regular elephants, but the throwbacks in the Ice Age--mammoths!
2. I still have and watch from time to time probably 50 VCR tapes full of videos, old sitcoms and movies that I recorded way back when VCRs were the new hotness.
3. I never met my half-brother, who visited my house periodically and lived the same city, until I was 18 years old a SU vs. JSU football game. His frat brother/my suitemate's brother introduced us. (Weird as hell!) Now people think we grew up in the same house.
4. I was ALWAYS the tallest girl in class (and still am!).
5. I sometimes obsess over my weight. Most people want to lose weight. I want to gain. I'm getting over that.
6. I am terrified of rollercoasters that go upside down (childhood scare).
7. I took swimming lessons and still can't swim!! (Damn shame!)
So there you have it. Not too interesting, I guess, but they are facts. Now I tag Deeprootedconfusion, Black Beauty, Brandi, B, BGI, Dede and JCroft. I added another: B-More Bap Life.