Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Clutch Time


Clutch Magazine's sixth issue hit the internet waves today. I have been anticipating reading my own article (it's not conceited thing--I critique my own writing!) on my favorite girl, Teedra Moses. It was so great talking to her. Anyway, read that in your spare time this weekend, but the issue is filled with so much more interesting stuff.


Dede Sutton's Editor's note

Sanaa Lathan interview

Eric Roberson

Teach the Babies

10 Ways to Find a Mate


You get the picture. It's a great issue.


Have a blessed weekend, people!

1 Comments:

  • At September 14, 2007 at 9:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eb the Celeb said…

    I am new to Clutch but I love love love it... and Teedra is probably the most underrated true R&B telent out right now. I still have Complex Simplcity in heavy rotation like its brand new. I was so sad to find out that they pushed her album to 2008.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home