Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Uh Oh...Here Comes Trouble: NiggaSpace

Look at what I stumbled on....


NiggaSpace

"The site is in no way meant to be racist," he told FishbowlNY
today. The domain name was purchased in February, "Tyrone" says,
with the intention of creating an alternative to MySpace
where "black people can feel comfortable." "Tyrone," though, says
Niggaspace is for everyone, not just blacks. According to
its "About" section, "you definitely don't have to be black to join!
We just want to embrace the black culture that continues to innovate
and strive!"


What in the hell? No, what the fuck??? (Excuse my French!) Come on, dude. Is this site really going help our race strive?? Give me a damn break!

Okay, I admit, I say the word "nigga." Maybe more than I should (but not frequently). This is crazy though. Bottom line, nigga, ni**er, whatever you want to call it--it's wrong. And this site is ridiculous. I can see how an 18-year-old is the brainchild. Though I'm guilty of spatting the word, it's something about seeing it written. It's not a good feeling that I get when see that thousands of people are falling into this foolish fad.

There's always someone to come up with something that makes us, African Americas, blacks, look like idiots. Do we love ourselves? I'm little heated. I won't even leave the link. I don't encourage anyone to visit the website.

As if my day wasn't already kinda janky!

Ciao'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home