Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You Have Got to Be Freaking Kidding Me!!

Okay, I wasn't going to post again today (since I won't have internet at the house until the 15th!!), but this is ridiculous. Bey, you know I love you. I plan on making it to the concert in July, but you have GOT TO STOP NOW! I know you love you some Sean Carter. He has you open like a 7-11, singing love songs and ish---no, other people's love songs. But my dear, you have crossed the line. It has gotten personal. You will NEVER EVER do a Jill Scott song!

Yeah, I said it. Beyonce Knowles sang He Loves Me (Lyzel in E Flat) at a concert in Sidney, Australia. Thought you could get away with it across the waters, did you? Please, click here to see this foolery!

Bey, don't do it ever again, okay? You are talented, no doubt. But Jill is....just Jill. You could never feel the emotion, exude the feeling that she does. Tsk, tsk, tsk. This is how it's done....




Did you hear that? See that face? Ummph, I could shed tears. I don't even know Lyzel. Wish I did. lol

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home