Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, April 27, 2007

Right Quick

It's Friday. Thank the Lord! I'm still busy as heezie, but I'm leaving early for a hair appointment. Gotta stay on top of the hair game, ya know. Even a month later after I notified other friends and family about my blog and Honey/Clutch gig, my mother is still reading my blog. Ummm....that's a good thing, right? Sure it is. In fact, I'm surprised she even remembers the link or kept the original email. Yesterday, she called me and told me I use too much profanity in the blog..............................

Just an observation, I suppose. I am conscious of that. It's not that bad. I told her I was trying to cut back actually saying them, atleast. Oh well. Just saying how I feel.

I did take the time to post another Honey blog, though. I have not posted anything about last weekend, or this week, for that matter. So check it out here.

Holla!

1 Comments:

  • At May 1, 2007 at 7:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger TDJ said…

    Over the weekend my mother brought up my blog too! *lol* I thought she would have long ago stopped reading, but she makes references to things I say and things that comments write. She says it lets her see a different side of me. Have a good day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home