Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What the Heezy??

I am into horoscopes and zodiac signs (I'm an Aries, by the way!). Not in the I don't believe in God/psycho/don't go to the grocery store tonight because my horoscope said so way. But I am into them. I think they all have some truth to them. The way we are and how we interact with others. I always read my Yahoo horoscope and move on about my day. Recently, a friend put me on MSN horoscopes, which I never read. Here's mine for today--the regular and the love horoscope:

Today you might just take a trip - perhaps a long distance vacation, dear Aries. This may have been planned in advance, but it could just as easily be one decided on the spur of the moment. You're in the position where you feel secure enough financially and established enough in your working life to cut yourself a little slack and make time for enjoyment. Do something new and different - even if others think you're crazy!

Umm, who has been looking in my planner. I had a trip to ATL this weekend on the books until the flights skyrocketed. For $500, I could go three times and back. So I've decided a mini-trip is coming up for me in May. No diggety. No doubt!

Love:
Your sense of humor comes to the fore, with today's position of the planets. Love is very much associated with whether you and another can laugh at the same things and appreciate the same kind of jokes. Although you tend to be very much aware of physical appeal, in this instance you may find that even though this particular person doesn't conform to your idea of good looks, they are beautiful within.

Clearly, I've been struggling with this exactly! Who knew? I'm shallow, but in the best way possible! I'm not perfect, so why should I expect others to be? And we all know how I feel about making me laugh. Bring the jokes on!

Oh yeah, my birthday is tomorrow!! Yay me!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home