Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, March 03, 2008

Help Our Young Girls!:Bust-It Baby Casting Call



Granted his songs may be a little catchy (damn that T. Pain!), Plies can kick rocks. Women are falling out over his "sexy, thug appeal." Meanwhile, his songs, lyrics and appearance disgust me. I really don't want to see your underwear dude! He had a casting for his Bust-It Baby video and the women degraded themselves (as usual) for camera time. Young girls are actually wanting to be called a lil boy's "bust-it baby." Sweeties, it's not a compliment! It's a shame. I strongly suggest that if you work with young ladies in the community or church, or have any contact with them, be respectable role models for them. Hopefully, I won't see my or your 20-year-old sister/cousin/neighbor at a casting call.





Here's the link. Check out and discuss over in the Clutch Magazine Forum.


http://videos.onsmash.com/v/7nvEGibjnPTalQgJ

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home