Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, March 12, 2007

My Neighborhood is Changing

When I first moved to this neighborhood it was peaceful and quiet. Straight from a movie set. Today things are different to say the least. I was just awakened by the sounds of Lil Boosie the Baton Rouge Hero shouting, "Yeaaaaa, they be on a n*gga! Yeaaaaaa, they want a n*gga!" It's 9:30 a.m.

WTH????


As if the bids in the tree next to my window don't do enough chirping at 5:45 a.m. EVERY morning, waking me up out of that GOOD sleep.

Clearly the people living behind me are super hood. This has to be a sick dream, so I'm closing my blinds super tight, pulling the covers back over my head and putting my pillows on my head. When I wake up to the real world, Lil Boosie will be gone.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home