Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, October 01, 2007

15 Thoughts for Monday


1. I have a headache. But I'm thankful.

2. These Forever 21 short-sleeved tees are the best! So comfortable.

3. ABC is going to turn me into a homebody: Grey's Anatomy, BIG SHOTS (watch it!), Private Practice, Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, Brothers & Sisters and Desperate Housewives?

4. Girlfriends and The Game season premiere. Joan is engaged. There is hope.

5. I have a lot to work on in the relationship communications department.

6. I'm excited about lunch and I brought it today.

7. Why don't I have Jill Scott's CD yet?

8. Clutch's October issue is up.

9. I didn't do early voting.

10. I think I may cancel class this evening--just not feeling it.

11. After all the running around looking for outfits for Homecoming, I realize that clothes are ugly this season. Too much SATIN!

12. But I'm still excited about Homecoming.

13. Friday can't come quick enough.

14. I need to do my budget for this month's activities since I do have extra income. Thank ya Lord!

15. Is it 5:00 p.m. yet?

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home