Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Aggravation

This will be short because my attention span isn't that long today. Any day for that matter. The level of aggravation is soaring to new found heights today. For what? I don't know. Whatever is going on with me must stop. The personal life, work (the roomie), traffic--they all are breaking me down. It's time for prayer followed by Riesling!

Let me tell what's getting on the nerve at this moment. People whose favorite quote to live by is, "But I don't know how to do it (so I'll just get everybody else to do it.)." In my lazy days, a bitchy, yet helpful boss told me, "if you don't know how to do something--ask! Don't use other people and other things as crutches." I took heed and now I totally understand where she was coming from. I realize that most people never want to apply themselves to do even the simplest of things because of fear. It's too challenging or too complicated.

You have to learn and apply things on your own sometimes. I'm not talking major things like taxes (although you can get up on that TurboTax) or anything like that. This is what I'm dealing with right now: Nevermind that I had to spoon feed the directions on how to use the postage machine to a co-worker for the 90th time. Or that she had questions about 401k distributions. Questions, questions, questions! I'm the first one to help out, but damn. Let me just sit here and be. Figure it out on your own.

Okay! Enough complaining for me. I just had to get that out. I'm at peace now. Woo-sah!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home