Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Let's Not Get Ghetto

Today, I'm doing real work, so of course, I'm messing off. I hate putting together presentations. I'd rather go off the cuff, but it is what it is. I'm thinking about a lot of stuff. Nothing too serious.

I don't really care for the new Usher "Love in the Club" remix with B and Weezy. I'm sure it will grow on me once they start to play it out. I'm hating that reality show about the aspiring female rappers. Must you all look so horrible and busted? Eww. I'm loving the Real World 20. Yeah, 20. Why do I remember the first one in 1992? And why, if that was 16 years ago, are they on the 20th season, instead of 16? But I digress. That Will is a hottie. I feel dirty. I'm old enough to be his aunt! lol

And that Kim is going to get her a$$ beat. "Let's not get ghetto, okay?" Oh, is THAT right? Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Greg can kick rocks and bite bricks, but he's coming around. Insecurity and fear masked by cockiness overkill at its best! Joey is NOT one to mess with. CLEARLY. He looks like he could beat the breaks off ya, ya heard me?! Sarah..beat it. So sweet, but so 21. Let it be. Brianna: I just don't think she's albino. I think she's just fair. Maybe I'm wrong. But for now, teach me how to work that pole, girl. It's the inner-stripper in me.

I finally bought my ticket to the ATL for a min-vacation or as my linesister says, "pre-summer fun." I feel so liberated. I finally get to go somewhere else. Keep in mind that it's just Atlanta and it's not until Memorial Day Weekend (I'm booked solid until then!), but it needs to be the release that I've been needing. The one I didn't get for my birthday. The one I've been trying to get since...last November?

It really bothers me that some men are just all talk. No action. Just talk. Get your minds out of the gutter! Not about sex, but everything else. Why must you run your mouth for GP (general purposes) when you clearly know you have no intention of backing your ish up??? Wait...I know the answer...it's because you're on that bullsh*t.

Yeah...that's it.

Anyway, I'm on my mp3 player, so I can drown out the roomie ranting about various ish not to her liking in the office. I don't know what to tell ya, homie. This Madonna song, "4 Minutes" is banging. I don't think I would have known about it if I didn't watch the Ellen show everyday. Then there's that Sunsilk commercial. I would love to hear the SU Jukebox play this!

I'm about to get back to the grind and this d@mn powerpoint, so until then...

2 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2008 at 8:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger Eb the Celeb said…

    ha... that was a lot of stuff... I havent even seen the new real world... that last couple have been so whack that I havent had any desire to watch anymore...

    I'm going to ATL next month too... but I'm going for the bday weekend the middle of may

    I still cant do the madonna song but I do love Ellen...lol

    Have a good weekend!

     
  • At May 11, 2008 at 2:49:00 PM PDT, Blogger FlyyGurl said…

    Let the church say "yay-men" on this whole post...even though I'm late.lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home