Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, July 24, 2008

He Gon Cry in the Car....

Kudos to you if you know where that line came from. It gets me everytime! The answer is Friday...after Debo took Red's chain that his grandmama gave him.

This post really has nothing to do with nothing, but I'll continue. I receive press releases from BlackNews.com all day long and one of them that I received today was about a book titled, The Things Men Cry About. I clicked on it, thinking I could get some insight on that, maybe a list or something. I mean, the jury is still out on how I feel about men crying. I guess it depends on the circumstances and what they're crying for.

Then it hit me...my friend and I were talking about how pathetic whatshisface was on this season of The Real World. Will! That's it. If you've been watching you'll know that to get back in good graces with his GF, he goes to the bathroom and wells up these fake tears. Seriously, looking in the mirror, blinking like a crazy man to make himself "cry" because he needs her in his life.

And you know what? She fell for it!

What the hell??? How pathetic and sheisty can you be? It's enough that he made out with a cast member (who finally got a relaxer or a flat iron to that head. I'm all for natural, but it looked like a pile of shit on her head.). NOW, you're in the doghouse, so you decide to cry.

But there's a catch...the footage airs on national television dummy!

Some people just don't think about the longterm...

4 Comments:

  • At July 28, 2008 at 11:27:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I promise I read the whole post but the title had me dying! We say that all the time!

     
  • At July 30, 2008 at 4:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger suga said…

    I couldnt wait for someone to blog about Will's ridiculousness. I lost all respect for him, but the reunion show was even worse. I dont know what got in to him, but he is a definite jerk.

    I dont know how I feel about men crying. I dont cry often, so I definitely dont think I want my man crying all willy nilly. I saw a wedding on "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway" and the groom was boo hooing as his bride walked down the aisle. Such a turn off. Stick to that one single tear, like Morris Chestnut in the Best Man. lol

     
  • At August 1, 2008 at 12:24:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello...i'm new to blogger. first, KUDOS and a big ass THANK YOU for somebody else agreein' that the girls natural looked like a pile of shit, LMAO. i'm natural and all my friends would say girl that's how your hair looks...and i would reply (with flaming side eye) 'hell no..her hair looks like pure SHIT sitting on her head", lol. and another lmao to suga...morris in the best man. lol.

     
  • At August 1, 2008 at 12:25:00 PM PDT, Blogger Honey B. said…

    hello...i'm new to blogger. first, KUDOS and a big ass THANK YOU for somebody else agreein' that the girls natural looked like a pile of shit, LMAO. i'm natural and all my friends would say girl that's how your hair looks...and i would reply (with flaming side eye) 'hell no..her hair looks like pure SHIT sitting on her head", lol. and another lmao to suga...morris in the best man. lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home