Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

3:45 Inspiration

I'm inspired all over again.

I read blogs. Like tons of them. It's possible that I come across atleast two new ones every week that are of note and value to me. Or maybe they're just plain entertaining. I lurk. Yep, sure do! Some bloggers don't like, but until you have make yours invitiation only, I'm lurking. I don't consider it that. I see it as seeing what your opinions and thoughts are.

Today, I found Aliya S. King's blog. It may not mean much to you, but as an aspiring writer, I think it's second nature to have a mental rolodex of great writers who have great stories in great magazines. Ms. King is one of those writers. I remember seeing her name on stories in all of the hot publications: Vibe, The Source, Upscale, etc.

There's nothing better than reading a regular blog from an established writer. She has great posts on her journey in journalism. Like this one. If this isn't inspiration to writers, I don't know what is.

Gotta keep on pushin'!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home