Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back to Life, Back to Reality

As Madea would say, "Hell-errr" as in hello. What am I doing right now? Not much. I'm thinking that what I have to wear to the Jamie Foxx concert might not be enough. I might need to throw a blazer on. Damn this fickle weather!

Yeah, I'm going to see Willie Beamen who keeps em creamin tonight and I'm finally geeked up for it, I guess. I love Jamie just as much as the next, but I haven't been feeling it lately. All he's going to do is sing about sex and making it do what it do and all the things that I'm NOT making it do at this point in time. Oh well, his comedy will be tight. You know I'm all about the jokes. I'm too excited about laughing at his crazy a$$.

One of most favorite people in the world, my friend and linesister, is coming down for the show and staying the weekend, so we'll do all things girly and fabulous: Sushi and martinis, shopping (more her than me!), a little nightlife. Yep, you heard it right, I'm finally getting my ragedy self out of the house for some fun. Give me some darn applause!!! Actually I went out last weekend...briefly...it was hella wack. But atleast I tried. I also did some things that will be discussed at a later date. Maybe.

I know you want to know....

Anyway.

That's it for now. I've gotta go to mall and buy some earrings.

1 Comments:

  • At April 3, 2007 at 12:24:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo, woo, woo.... So, I'm just now reading this post, and I could just cry.. You know why??? B/C you are one of my most favorite people in the world too!!

    Love ya, hon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home