Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Now That's Talent!

I just got a link from a friend who lives in New York and he says verbatim: "This little girl is the sh*t in NYC right now." Her name is Nia, one of the most talented 5-year-olds you'll ever see. I'm sure you've forwarded emails with Youtube videos of her singing Earth, Wind & Fire, but she has taken it to another level. She has even performed with them, been the Today Show and is now in Mary J. Blige's commercial for her Reflections album.

You can tell her parents listen to old school music, instead what's played on the radio today. Thank God! If I hear another toddler singing I'ma Flirt, I'ma Scream! Look at this pumpkin pie. I just love da kids!


http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cgoldsmith

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home