Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Just Some Things on My Mind

The things you want most always seem to happen at the most inopportune times.

Can men and women really be just friends?

I don't know if I believe that anymore.

I've been teaching either classes for work or class for school nonstop it seems. I AM TIRED OF TALKING. How many times has that happened?

Why do I have nightmares when I sleep on my back? ONLY?

Is the guy Huey who raps Pop Lock and Drop It from Memphis or St. Louis?

Does it surprise you that it aggravates the heebie jeebies out of me?

If I were in college, would I dance to it in the club?

Probably so....unfortunately

I have been out of college for four years almost. Already?

Tocarra is TOO MUCH. Her personality, that is. I wanted to tell her to sit her ass down on Rip the Runway.

Was Rip the Runway wack or was I sleepy?

Mychael Knight's clothes weren't nearly as hot as they were on PR.

What ever happened to PRGirls??? I loved that show!

A part of me still wants to get into entertainment/fashion PR. I have a degree that costs a Geo Prizm that says I NEED to!

I don't have class next week! Teachers love Spring Break, too!

Some people think too damn much sometimes. And they talk enough to match their thinking. Sit still and zip it!

Time changes things. I watched How Stella Got Her Groove Back this week and Taye Diggs' Jamaican accent was horrible. He sounded so lame, but in 1998, he was the finest, most Jamaican thing walkin!

I have some of the best friends a person could ask for. And the silliest!

Why was this text message killin me? "A woman in my class has on Effie White flats."
LMAO!! Have you see Effie's shoes????

No matter you're going through, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home