Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Open Letter, Part 1

Dear ______________

God: Give me the strength to facilitate for 3 consecutive hours every other night next week.

Oral Communications Class: Sorry I didn't post your grades yet. Simply put, I don't feel like it.

Ankle: Please, stop twisting constantly during my walk from the parking garage to the office.

Heidi from The Hills: Please, wake up. Don't constantly play yourself over Spencer. He looks like the human version of Johnny Bravo.



I can't believe you're going to take him back next week AFTER he told you to get out of his car. Grow a brain, will you?

Andre Leon Talley: Make a dentist/orthodontist appointment immediately. Git yo teef game up, mane!

Co-worker: Please, stop making everything "Happy," as in "Happy Spring" or "Happy Thursday." I understand your sense of positivity, but it really gets on my nerves. "Happy" that!

T-Pain: Why is every song you're on the tightest thing going? I can't believe that because your singing abilities are slim to none. P.S. Daaaammmnn! 28s!

Random Myspacers: Stop taking the a$$ to the camera shots. Just stop!

Random Picture Posters: Stop taking pictures in the junkiest, dirtiest parts of your house. We can see it! That's what the cropping function is for. Use it!

Mexicans: Why you gotta put the tamale stands by my house?

The Rose Man @ the Club: Is this side hustle really relevant in the year 2007? Make your paper though.








2 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2007 at 9:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger *B* Fab said…

    LOL @ Jonny Bravo! I knew he looked like someone but I damn sure couldn't place him!

    Um yes yes yes to T Pain! Damn him!

    And um how come I was in one of the MOST rundown hole in the wall bars and the damn rose man showed up trying to peddle his wilted roses! go away! I been seeing the same man since I was 16! Get another jobby job man!

     
  • At March 30, 2007 at 4:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said…

    Lol...I personally think Spencer looks like a Chucky doll. He looks very scary to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home