Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, March 30, 2007

Reality TV Makes Me Smile

So, it's Friday. For atleast 20 minutes, I will neglect my job duties and blog. Did you check the title? It's so true. I don't care how many reality shows they pull out of the woodworks, I will watch atleast 50 percent of them. These are the shows that bring me so much joy week after week.

The Hills: Nothing like watching idiotic, rich girls enjoy life and love in the big city.

The Real World: Tyree, I like you, but you need to calm down. No, you will not be remembered as the guy who was arrested for urinating outside of his own house. You will forever be remembered as The Angry Black Man and that title was established on the very first episode.
Jen, why must you be an instigating, all in your biz slutter?
Colie, are you nuts or what? You are NOT in love with Alex.
Davis, you are the hottest Caucasion going right now. Too bad you like boys.

ANTM: Needs no explanation. Renee', I wanna crack your mutha_____ forehead! Nigel, you are one big peice of hotness.

Bad Girls Club: I don't want to watch you anymore because Lele is gone! Whhhhyyyyy? First Ty, now Lele. There's nothing but dingbats left in the house.

Run's House: Did I miss the season opener? And why are you on BET now? Nothing wrong with that! Diggy, you are the BOMB! JoJo, you clearly proved on Rap City (hadn't watched it in years) that you cannot rap. Justine goes waaaay harder than you. I hope my marriage can be as fun as the Simmonses. Run and Justine, that is.

College Hill: Tsk tsk tsk, BET...I'm convinced that Louisianans are decendents of the Virgin Islands. The accents are too similar. Also, people just stop! You are a disgrace. No way in heezy Southern's season was this bad. But it is real. UGH

I Love NY: It amazes how anyone and their mama (literally) can get a show. But it is very entertaining, even if it is fake as Sister Patterson's hair. The killer was when Pootie took the phrase "Kill Yoself" to heart and threw himself down the steps. What exactly did you hope to accomplish, Poot Poot? Pure comedy!

Speaking of Pootie....






WTH?

Hair Trauma: Black folks and a hair salon. Enough said.

Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?/Bridezilla: Yet another show to make me sad and happy that I am not married.

4 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2007 at 12:07:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No you have not missed the season's opener its April 9th at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on MTV. BET is showed seasons 1& 2 the last 2 weekends in a marathon. As you can tell I enjoy this show also. This season they are showing the family going through the loss of the baby.

     
  • At March 30, 2007 at 4:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger Black Girl Interrupted said…

    Girl I'm a reality show addict myself. Most of the crap in DVR consists of reality shows. The Hills is my fave, although it seems scripted. I'm not up on Hair Trauma though, I need to check that out.

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 7:38:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not a really big reality show addict but I love me some ANTM! And I totally agree with your comment about Renee and Nigel!!!

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 4:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger TDJ said…

    New to your blog, but I had to comment on this. I'm hooked too! It's pretty pitiful. I posted a list on my blog a while back and I had to laugh when I finished typing it. Favs right now are Amazing Race, Survivor, The Hills, Top Design, Ace of Cakes and waiting for the new Inferno MTV Challenge to start.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home