Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Sunday, April 01, 2007

What's In Your Clutch?

Clutch Magazine Online is here! Clutch Magazine serves as an alternative to the mundane magazines for the multicultural woman. Started by Deanna Sutton, Clutch is comprised of young women (and men) who seek to give the woman who wants to live the good life the right way exactly what she is looking for. One of those women happens to me! I contributed an article "Get Extra Credit: How to Fix Your Credit Woes the Right Way", to the first issue, with hopefully many more to come. Thanks to Deanna for giving me the opportunity to contribute to this awesome magazine. (You are a sweetie!)

In case you didn't know, I'm obsessed with magazines for and by Black/multicultural women. I like my occasional Marie Claire, Lucky and Cosmo, but I'm a firm believer in the mantra, "seeing is believing." It comforts me to open a magazine and see glossy pages filled with stories and photos of women who look like me. There has to be some alternatives to the Mother of Magazines, Essence. No disrespect, I'm faithful subscriber, but variety is the spice of life, right? Clutch covers fashion, beauty, culture, relationships--life. Check it out here at http://www.clutchmagazine.com/

Happy reading!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home