Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Journalisticks

If you haven't noticed by now and I'm sure you have, I like to write. Scratch that. I LOVE to write. It's a no-brainer that when find hot sites or online mags that sign up or register for them. Here's a brand-spanking new (as in February 2007)site called Journalisticks, an online community for writers. I like to think of it as a Myspace for journalists, but I could wrong. I just registered maybe an hour ago.

Launched in February 2007, Journalisticks.com is an online community for journalists of color. It’s a place to connect, rant, rave and showcase your work to an audience of peers. The best part: All of the content is supplied by you.

-www.journalisticks.com

Journalisticks was founded by Chloe Hilliard, a New York University journalism graduate. Did I mention that she is the former news editor of Source Magazine? Yep! Can't hate a woman for getting up and getting her dreams out, right?

For those who want to see their names in the bylines of major and even not-so-major publications, I suggest you log on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home