Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Day

Hey People,

It's a lot going on. I don't know where to begin, if I even want to begin at all. I'm not in the best of moods, but it will get better. I have a lot to do in the next few days. I kinda wish I could just run away and relax on the beach. The job(s) are draining me a bit, I guess. That's life though.

This weekend I went to Homecoming. It was different. Fun, but different. For reasons that I can't really explain. Baton Rouge is still home to me.

Yesterday was Mommy's birthday. It was such a beautiful day, just like it is today. I got her and gift and had dinner at her favorite place these days. I love that woman!

It's cold outside! I guess it's about time though. It is the middle of October. I'm still not ready for the cold.

The crime in this city, the racism in this city and the ignorance in this city is enough to make me sick. I don't know what to do, except pray.

On a lighter note, I have an article in Empress Magazine, "Taking a Slice of Devil's Pie". Check it out.

Some other things are under way, so stay tuned.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home