Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Hope This Posts

So if you haven't noticed, my last entry is blank. I know I'm not crazy. I'd written a post and published it for sure. Don't remember what it was about, but I did. It's gone. Oh well.

Nothing much going on. Only one more day and I won't be back to work until after the New Year. What am I going to do with all that free time? I've been bored to tears the last couple of weeks. My mama told me I need to get a life because I was a littel too excited about watching The Beyonce Experience and Nip/Tuck. Whatever, dude. I was highly entertained by that ish.

I should have something to do for NYE. Hopefully. It's time to get back on my grind. I have been slacking in the "Making Dreams Come True" department for obvious reasons, but I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Daddy is getting better slowly, but surely day by day. I already have a list of things that I need to do for the New Year like asap. Where is the passion I had for writing? It's still there, but I haven't done anything yet. No contacts, not a lot of writing recently. I'm trying to venture into life skills coaching. Something that I need my damn self! lol. I like this facilitating thing, especially with teens. Did I tell you I may be considered for a PR internship in the A? I applied just because and they contacted me. Will I take it? Who knows? I do know that a new job opportunity needs to surface next year. How many jobs have I applied to? None.

Again, I say, I'm slippin. No time for it in the '08. I'm just waiting for everybody to start shouting their corny mantras for the NY. "Straight in '08." "Don't Hate in '08." You get the idea.

What about love and relationships? What will I learn about myself? More importantly, how will I change things? I'm such a work-in-progress.

Okay, off to play Dirty Santa!

3 Comments:

  • At December 24, 2007 at 1:46:00 PM PST, Blogger Eb the Celeb said…

    Ok... thats a lil scary that your post didnt show up...lol

     
  • At December 27, 2007 at 10:27:00 PM PST, Blogger Sterling Silver said…

    I feel you on haveing so many things to do before '08 comes. You just have to pace yourself and take time to reflect. Remember that everything happens for a reason. Take a va-ca to clear your mind and then the passion will come back and the intership in A......well you will find the answer for that when the time comes.

     
  • At December 28, 2007 at 12:32:00 PM PST, Blogger Ticia said…

    Hey There!! I am excited about the new year... I really believe God is going to blow my mind.. I pray he opens up a window from heaven and send me some blessings!!

    I pray your year is awesome :)

    I am using these few days to tie up loose ends!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home