Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to the Grind

Well, I'm back to the grind. This is my first day back and it's not so bad. It's Wednesday so Friday will be here before I know it. The last post, I was feeling a little down and had gone into hibernation. Saturday night I thought about the work that was coming when I returned this week, I immediately got in the bed! School is about to start, additional classes at work and church activities are back in full swing. I need a nap already!

It's January 2, so that means a new issue of Clutch posted yesterday. Check out my interview with Mary Mary (I love them!)and the Woman of Color Manifesto by founder, Dede Sutton. I think we all need to live by that. I assume you heard about Susan Taylor leaving Essence? I've heard her speak and even met her. Extremely spiritual and enlightening, but long-winded as a mug! Best wishes to her.

Oh, there's finally a post up at Honey Magazine, too

I'm out!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home