Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Okay, This is Getting to Be Ridiculous....

that I have not posted in over a week. But you know what? Life happens! But on another note...(in my Varnell Hill voice) "Did ya miss meeee???"

Don't answer that unless the answer is hellz yeah. Moving right along...

I've been busy and then not so busy. My aggravation levels have been high, so clearly, I haven't felt like being bothered by anyone much. Last night was the first night that I've actually gotten a decent night's sleep. I can hear everything these days. I think somebody upstairs is getting the brakes beat off them in the late hours and that freaking cat that has made my patio her new home seems to be mating. That means that it sounds like somebody is trying to skin her alive. (I don't actually know that it's a "her," by the way). Work and church activities are about to kick in high gear.

School starts Monday and as usual, I'm nervous. Not so much, but I can't BS them like I did off-campus. When I paid $54 for faculty parking, I almost told them to take the job and shove it where the sun don't shine. Satellite campus parking was the $FREE.99! Anyway, it's a blessing all in all. But please believe, I will be attending every on-campus event I can, teacher or not! I gotta take advantage of that hang tag.

I have been on my music lately. The Dream. I love Love/Hate. Eh,eh, eh. Yeah, I'm addicted to it. Janelle Monae. Spacey chick, but talented nonetheless. Look at an interview on her on Clutch TV. PJ Morton. I heart PJ.

The men...umm, there's nothing to say really. I'm over it all. Why can't we follow the golden rule in relationships? I don't blow up That One (or call at all, for that matter), so why must the Youngin blow me up? I don't want to talk, dude. And I know he can't read my mind, but we learned what context clues were in elementary school, right? Maybe not. Next week, we'll work on colors and shapes. Okay that was mean. You know I'm nice.

Last, but certainly not least, I have another writing assignment with N'Digo Magapaper, based in CHI-City. I'm so excited about the opportunity. God answers prayes and I could not do anything without Him!

Peace out and good day!

4 Comments:

  • At January 11, 2008 at 8:27:00 AM PST, Blogger Eb the Celeb said…

    Hellz yeah...

    Aahhh... the golden rules... maybe in this new technological era they need to be redefined because I keep getting text messages from this dude that I have absolutely no interest in and never respond... and yet they keep on coming

    congrats on the writing opportunity!

     
  • At January 11, 2008 at 9:52:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK!

    I jept checking each day, like, where she at?!

    Guys are so silly, but I remember ise wise friend's older sister always told, "they always come back!" For reasons un known and un told, but they surely do! months, and years later, they come back!

    And yes, congrats mucho on your writing opps! :-) Have a fabulous weekend dahling!

     
  • At January 13, 2008 at 1:29:00 PM PST, Blogger Nikita T. Mitchell said…

    good luck with everything. Hope u find some time to relax and get some you-time in before the stress starts to build up too much!

     
  • At January 18, 2008 at 10:10:00 AM PST, Blogger T.a.c.D said…

    not the Varnell Hill voice...CLASSIC!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home