Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, July 28, 2008

Back Again

I'm back from Chicago. Had fun. But still tired. Still thinking about Gino's East pizza. MMMMMM.....I think I might have some shipped to my house in the next month or two. Just to treat myself.

I'm sure there are tons of newsworthy or thought-provoking topics I could be writing about, but my mind is preoccupied with stuff. I've been applying to jobs...everywhere. Now that I've gotten that down, I think some of these positions require a follow-up. Don't you think sometimes when you send resumes to those generic email addresses (hr@blah.com) that it falls into the endless Black Hole never to be recovered. Damn shame, but I know it's true. I may start sending my pic with my resume. Employee profiles have pics, so why shouldn't my resume and CV?

Anywho, it hit me last week that my NYC trip is at the end of August. Exactly a month from today. What do I pack, bring? So many questions, so little time. I have a very small budget for NYC purchases. I can't blow it. Did I mention that I left my camera at my LS reception in BR, so now that's yet another expense. I felt so weird going to Chicago without my camera. eWWWW!!

I would like to go out on a date. To see Dark Knight, specifically. And eat sushi. Maybe it will happen..maybe it won't. Let's see what happens.

I keep having these dreams about this guy, but I don't know who it is. There is this awesome feeling that I have when I with him, but of course...I can't see his face!!! DAMMIT! I feel like I know who it is....

My niece and nephew are visiting from Louisiana. As tired as I was when I got back from CHI, I still stayed with them and my two cousins and mama to watch Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins. Mike Epps is a FOOL! I love him still!

Oooh, and gas prices went down. By like 8 cents! Good stuff.

That should not make me THAT HAPPY!

3 Comments:

  • At July 28, 2008 at 6:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger She Draws said…

    I like your spot...I'll be back soon!

    That's my peace....

    Go B.

     
  • At July 30, 2008 at 11:12:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eb the Celeb said…

    Ya coming to my town... yiipppeeee... end of august is the perfect time to be in NY... the weather should be amazing...

    Have fun while your here... let me know if you needs tips on the hot spots to go out!

     
  • At July 30, 2008 at 4:38:00 PM PDT, Blogger suga said…

    Oooh, the Chi and the N-Y...I wannabe like you when I grow up.

    Oh the shopping...I'd rather read a book on mastering chinese artihmetic, than give myself a budget in NY lol Good luck, girly!

    I just saw Mike Epps comedy show on Saturday for my birthday. I laughed way too much. And surprisingly, he is cute in person. Not that he is ugly on tv, but I never noticed how bright his smile was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home