Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Womp Womp Day

Today is a Womp Womp Day. Maybe it's the fact that I practiced for an annual Black History program which consisted of 2.5 hours of African dance and step, with little to no breaks in between. Maybe it's the fact that the weather here is crazy. Hot, then bone-chilling cold like yesterday. Maybe it's because I trekked through that cold and rain yesterday for a class of mentally-exhausting students. Whatever the case, today is...Womp Womp.

I have a few things to do, yet my body and my mind is tired. There's so much I should/could be thinking about. Right now, I'd rather just sit here. An idle mind is never good, so I decided...to write.

But, I need to read more. When can I find the time? For someone who wants so desperately to in a magazine, I sure do have a hard time buying one if I'm not already subscribed. A mag can hit you up for a good $4-$5. Just cheap.

I've just gotten word that I have tix to see Mary Mary perform at the Grizzlies game this Friday. I love them. I wish I could meet them so I can tell them, "Hey, I'm the one you talked to for that phone interview for Clutch." Like they care. Oh well. Off to try to actually DO something today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home