Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, September 11, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?

If you read blogs, you've probably seen this dude on the scene in Atlanta. Hair shows, fashion shows, album release parties, etc. It wasn't until I saw him last night on RHOA (you know what that is!) that I found out his name.

The one and only (thank heavens), Derek J.

Again, I ask you, what's wrong with this picture?

Could it be a grown-ass man in a kimono and mini-skirt? Or the fact that he squeezed his fat feet in some stilettos? Maybe it's the fact that he has a full-grown goatee and a choker on?

Take your pick!

I consider myself a liberal. Do you what you do because it's not taking money out of my pocket or whatever, but when I saw him show up to Kim's door with grey skinny jeans, studded stilettos and an off-the-shoulder shirt, chaneling the chick from Flashdance, I just couldn't take it anymore. This ish is out of control.

I have a close childhood friend who lives his life as a woman. It doesn't bother me. Hell, we even showed up in church with the same shoes on! Maybe it's because he doesn't don a beard and fade! I'm so confused.

I wonder what his mother thinks....sheesh!

2 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2009 at 6:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger April Thomas said…

    "grey skinny jeans, studded stilettos and an off-the-shoulder shirt"

    I saw RHOA last season, but I haven't seen any of this seasons episodes and I'm new to the blog world. With that being said, this is my first time seeing this ish. He is a hot, smoldering mess. If I would have seen him in those skinny jeans, stilettos and off-the-shoulder shirt I surely would have been sick.

    BTW, nice blog!

     
  • At September 13, 2009 at 3:49:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Go said…

    Yeah...thats pretty awkward...LOL

    Sincerely,

    Go

     

Post a Comment

<< Home