Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Randomness

It's been a minute. Not too much going on these days, so here goes a little of the things I've noticed...

Beyonce's performance at the Grammy's made me yawn.

Gnarls Barkley's performance was EXCELLENT!!! My favorite line of Crazy is:
Who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You think you're in control? Well, I think you're crazy!
Again, just how did this duo come to be again? I'm just sayin...

I saw a hint of hateration in T.I.'s eyes when Luda won for Best Rap Album. I was hatin', too!

Why must we get the church member who drags along AND sings off-key to do the morning hymn?? As if they're not slow enough already.

I love Tee Tee on The Game!!!

VH1 Soul is the best thing that ever could have happened to me. Last week I watched every single, solitary video by New Edition and all its members back to back. Damn, that Ronnie Devoe was hot to me!

Speaking of VH1 Soul, I really want to find out my ancestry like the commercial suggests, but I just can't come up off that $99. This is why Black pepople can't get ahead. I'll have to be at peace with the fact that I'm from somewhere in Africa.

Do we look forward to February because of Black History Month or Valentine's Day? Don't answer that...

Why does it not feel like Black History Month? All I have seen is beauceaup McDonald's commercials. Where is my Roots? Queen? Eyes on the Prize?

Why are the old women who mispronounce words the most always retired teachers?

For some odd reason, I'm really excited to do my taxes this year. And I DON'T EVEN CLAIM MY GRANDMOTHER OR NEICES AND NEPHEWS TO GET EXTRA MONEY.! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home