Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, January 22, 2007

So....You Got Jokes?


Hello All,

Don't ask me how or why, but last night I humored myself looking at Jamie Foxx clips on YouTube last night. I was actually looking for an old stand-up routine from Def Comedy Jam (You make me feel so commm-for-table!), but all I really saw were clips pertaining to Dreamgirls, Ray, etc. Even more than that were clips of him singing. If you haven't noticed, the ladies love Jamie and he loves them back. He is seriously pimpin these days. Of course ole' Oscar hooked him up, so his stock is way up, BUT....Who knows how much action he was getting before the Oscar, before the multi-platinum albums. According an interview, he said that he's been able to get more women in bed because he's funny---a comedian.

I immediately began to reflect on my life. Alllllll of the guys I have ever liked, dealt with, been attracted to, etc. have been funny. Humor is a huge turn-on. Even you don't fit my bill in the looks department, if you can make me laugh, that's totally forgotten. Maybe it's because I'm really silly and I LOVE to laugh. Laughter for me is synonymous with sex for some people.
It makes my day go so much better and I can't go a day without it.

So clearly that's on my check-off list of requirements. If I'm laughing, I'm liking. Don't get it twisted though. I don't believe in having my draws laughed off. But if it happens, I'm not held responsible. Just kidding! Lighten up! Just a reflection on my life.

So....you got jokes??

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home