Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, February 05, 2007

Something New

Ok, what the heezie is going on? I must be experiencing the things that this blog was named for. I'm in this stage where I don't feel like doing anything. Things of the social nature, that is. I used to be a social butterfly, now when the opportunity arrives to go out or do something, my reply is, "Nah, I'm straight." Maybe I'm tired from the two jobs. Hell, I'm always tired though.

This year has already been a wonderful and life-changing one and we're only 36 days into it. I'm blessed. We know this. However, there are some other changes that need to be made that will obviously take a long time to come to pass.

1. I need to get out of my comfort zone to experience new things and new people. I consider myself a pretty cultured chic, but fun does not always have to consist of "the club," even it is free. There's more to living the life than that stuff. I took inventory and a lot of men friends I've met, I've met them THERE. What do you call doing the same things repeatedly and expecting different things? INSANITY. That was way harsh, but it's true. In all life situations, there is an unspoken rule that we don't like to conform to. Try something different to get something different.

Actually, I was going to list some other things, but I think that about sums everything up for me. That wasn't as hard as I thought.

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home