Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy 50th Post to Me!

I was going to write about something else, then I saw that this would be my 5oth post. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess. I was about to write about how I've been slippin' in this blogging thing, but 50 posts ain't bad in three months.

Sometimes, there just aren't things to write about. It is what it is.

I had my first week of work at both jobs and I like them both. Teaching a collegiate class is going to be harder than I thought. Maybe because I put three times as much pressure on myself than most people do. It could be that I realized that I have to read and do just as much as the students do. No fair. Anyway, I like the students. They come from all walks of life, racial and economic backgrounds. White, black, young, old, new, returning students, parents, wives, husbands---you name them, I have them in this class. And it's only 10 students! That's a great number to work with.

The 9-5 is going to be challenge in itself because I have free-range and flexibility to do with the program whatever I want. I must admit, I'm not used to that kind of freedom since my former employers loved to breathe down my damn neck 24/7. When I get the hang of this thing, it'll be straight. Looking forward to the unknown.

Um, that's about it...

Sometimes, there just aren't things to write about. It is what it is.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home