Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Updates

I only have 1.5 hours until I blow this joint. This week has been jam packed. Let's see...I began another class series this week and completed a follow-up session today. I started two online classes in investing yesterday. Whew! I am soooo ready for the weekend. Last night I hung out with a friend for her birthday. Sushi and a free set. I'm tired, but I can't stop. Immediately after work, I'm going to Swig's martini bar for a live music set a friend (the singer) invited me to. Then after that, I'm embarking on the unthinkable....A DATE.

Yeah, you heard me right. A date. With whom, you ask? A youngin (literally) whom my friend and I have named 8 Out of 10 (8/10). You know how I feel about aliases. Eight out of ten criteria that make it damn near too good to be true to be dating someone. Four of the criteria I have clearly added as they revealed themselves through meeting him and the required "fill out-conversation." The other four are the basics: (1) job, (2) car, (house/apt.) and (4) no children. This is in no particular order.

So you know I'm thinking, "Hmmmmm, what's really going on?" You are too, right?

I'm not trying to set myself up. He's a cool dude, so we can hang out. Nothing serious. I don't think me and my issues are ready for anything other that. So in the meantime, I'll enjoy this fresh, new company I've acquired.

Tomorrow my friends and I are going to see the love of my life in the comedy arena. Mike Epps. How I love him so. He is the cutest thing ever. And jokes can get you far with me (don't take that the wrong way). I'm just saying. He is hot. I can't wait.

These are the clips from All About the Benjamins that just kill me every time!




3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home