Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, February 25, 2008

Off Hiatus

I know, I know...it's been two weeks. But time flies when you're having fun. Or something like that. I have been on an emotional roller coaster and you know how I am with my emotions. I don't want to talk about it. I'm tired of talking about it with myself (in my head, of course!) and with friends. Last night I did what I should have done in the first place: prayed to God and left it there. No one knows what's best for me, but Him. So there it is.

Had a pretty good time in the N.O. for All-Star. I love my linesisters. Of course, any event in the state of Louisiana turns into a Southern University reunion. I guess it's to be expected, but don't I see ya'll all the time? It sure feels like it. I'm sure they feel the same way about me.

Not many celebrity sitings. Um, unless you count Rick Ross coming out of Sweet Fire & Ice with a doggy bag, Kim Kardashian's (short) sisters in the elevator at the W Hotel (looking a mess, might I add!) and Mr. "Gitcho Hand Outta My Pocket" aka Micheal from Waiting to Exhale aka Bunk from The Wire, Wendell Pierce (N.O. native) coming out of Harrah's. Nevertheless, it still went down....




The firepit at Sweet Fire & Ice...shoutout to that Jambalaya Pasta and Peach Martini!

Chillin at the W Hotel
At Harrah's

All in all, it was fun. I needed that little excursion Next up, Heart of the City tour for my bday in ATL!

1 Comments:

  • At March 1, 2008 at 12:36:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you're back! And that you had mad fun :-)!!! I'm planning my bday celebration in Atlanta too! But that's not till August, lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home