Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Several Thoughts Come to Mind...


Sometimes, I just don't know...anything. All I can do is wait and see.

When it rains, it pours.

Trouble don't last always.

I'm so tired.

Life...just is.

Damn near sounds depressing, doesn't it? That's because it is, but there is a positive light that beams through the cracks of doubt, unfortunate events and things beyond our control. And it's called faith.

I have it; you should, too. If you don't, get it.

Got it?

1 Comments:

  • At May 20, 2008 at 8:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger LadyWritesTheBlues said…

    GOT IT!

    Sometimes you find the inspiration you desperately need even when you're not 'searching' for it.

    I've had a rough day and said, 'let me see what my Memphis blog sista is up to'...

    Thanks-God works in mysterious ways.

    I needed to read this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home