Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Emailing War


So I met this guy this weekend. Shortly after exchanging numbers, he informs me that he's a "texter." So that was the perfect time to tell him that I no longer have unlimited texts (I know, kill myself, right?). I only use TMs for short messages, urgent situations, etc. I detest having full-out conversations through text messages. Yuck. All this breaking up/getting back together through texts is for the birds.

In other words, lay off the texts, homie. No offense. Atleast my minutes in my plan have been increased.

Since Monday (and it's only Wednesday), I have received beau ceaup emails (instead of texts) from dude. Some of them cute and funny, but others are just annoying. Not the content, but the emails themselves. I'm not for chatting it up with a prospective "friend" during the work hours, but there is a contraption called the phone. I heard somewhere that you can actually talk on it and speak to the other person.

I don't know. Maybe it's the PMS talking. Or maybe it's texting!
Sheesh!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home