Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Almost Reunion Time!

Guess what I'm excited about? My 10-Year High School Reunion! I'm actually shocked that I would be. Don't get me wrong..I'm not against it at all, but it's a reminder that you are 10 years older and hopefully you have made some changes for the better. I have, so that's not a problem. Plus, I don't look a day over 18! LMAO. No, seriously!

The reunion isn't until next year, but Class of '98 just had theirs this past weekend, and I am geeked about ours. They seemed to have so much fun, even though I thought they were pretty lame. (j/k) I loved high school. Thank God it wasn't a traumatic-I'm-going-to-Maury-Povich ordeal for me like it was for some. I wasn't the IT Girl, but I wasn't the outcast either. I was a happy medium, I suppose. This is what I remember while being a student at THE Central High School:

1. Laughing
2. Checking (also known as clownin, cracking, etc.)
3. Studying my a$$ off
4. Laughing
5. Sitting on the floor in the lobby at lunch
6. Those cinnamon rolls in the cafeteria
7. Sleeping (don't hold that one against me)
8. Did I say checking? Or getting checked!
9 More laughing
10.High school parties

That pretty much sums up high school for me. Oh, I forgot to mention my high school crush! And my job at Old Navy! Oh, how I loved thee! lol.

People have already started to plan and get a listserv together so we can be efficient. I can't wait to see people who I forgot about and vice versa just to reminisce.

Woo woo woo! Just had to get that out.

1 Comments:

  • At June 18, 2008 at 11:07:00 AM PDT, Blogger T.a.c.D said…

    i am so class of 1998! HOWEVER i will NOT be attending my reunion it wants to be my birthday weekend...so ahhh NEGATIVE plus everyone i love from Suitland i keep in touch with pretty much...thank goodness for facebook...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home