Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, August 07, 2008

26 Texts and $9

That's how much I have until the 15th of the month. That's NEXT THURSDAY. How in the hell did that happen?

Because I'd like to think I'm a responsible, law-abiding citizen and billpayer, I decided to pay not one, but two of my bills early. I'm such a Type A personality, right?

Shortly thereafter, I checked my account online and you could have knocked me over with a feather. That money is like Mike Epps...FUNNY!

If I was really as smart as I think I am, I would have checked my account FIRST. But noooo, I had to jump bad. Where did my money go?

Let's see, there was tax-free weekend, Starbucks, an unexpected expense for lunch...I could go on and on.

Dammit!

Now if I could get people to stop texting me about nothing, I could keep this phone bill at minimum. Don't ___ this up for me, people!

-End rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home