Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Who's Up for a Little Texting?

Hey Ya'll!

I've been hella busy working, so I haven't been blogging much (duh!). BUT...I did write one story and it's posted at Belle in Brooklyn. D., the wonderful writer who keeps us on our toes with her daily true life tales, was so gracious to post it earlier today. Feel free to comment there (or here--whatever your preference.) Don't forget to add her to your blogroll if you're not already a regular.

Good day!

http://abelleinbrooklyn.blogspot.com/2008/08/mr-non-telephone-man.html

2 Comments:

  • At August 18, 2008 at 5:56:00 AM PDT, Blogger jendayi said…

    oh that story was yours?! that's so funny how i landed on your blog this morning. i read it this weekend as I was going through many of belle's posts (i'm new to her blog as well). your story was hilarious and oh so similar to mine. I met a 36 year old man a few weeks ago (I'm 25) who asked me, "Do you have facebook and myspace?" I haven't had a phone conversation with him YET! NEXT!

     
  • At August 30, 2008 at 6:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger LadyWritesTheBlues said…

    LOL-I've been M.I.A. b/c of job/school/no working computer/crackberry crisis-but I did get the crackberry to work for Belle's blog b/c it's been saved in there forever.

    Anywoo-I was soooo proud to read your blog on there(yeah Memphis!)...It was EXCELLENT-I just was mad I couldn't comment on the crackberry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home