Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Umm, Yeah...

I've been wanting to write something random for the longest, but I just haven't had the inspiration. I still don't, really, but here goes.

The Latest Developments

I am insane. You know the clinical definition of insanity, don't you? Doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting different results.

Yep, that was me a couple of weeks ago. Well, I wasn't actually expecting different results. My reaction to the situation was different, which is GREAT. My problem, moreso, is doing the same things over and over. Let's try something new to keep from getting into these situations.

Next week, I will log on to www.blackpeoplemeet.com. And actually pay the $10 to see the people. Yeah, I'll let you know how that turns out.

This weekend I'm off to the Boot finally. A brief stop in BR and then to the N.O. for Jazzfest. How is it possible that I lived there for five years and never attended? Weird. I'm so ready to have some fun and enjoy the warm weather. It's still cold here (to me). Can I wear my maxi dresses and sandals, please???

I'm on Twitter. I guess I'm still a rookie because I have not yet reaped all the benefits that these article suggest as a member. But I'll be damned if Diddy isn't twittering-est, inspirational, energetic dude in the world! He tweets like every minute. Gotta love it.

2 Comments:

  • At April 23, 2009 at 8:22:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jazz Fest...this weekend? Or has that passed ? What's your twitter username? Or add me. Gobytch...also I can't wait to hear what you think about blackpeoplemeet.com. I didnt know there was a charge...hmmm shoulda known we can't do right..lol

    go.

     
  • At April 24, 2009 at 4:44:00 AM PDT, Blogger Naked soul said…

    ive been thinking of joining the black people meet site cuz i recently moved to a new city...... i'd love an update when u join

     

Post a Comment

<< Home