Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Manny Halley Covers Krave: My First Cover Story (Kinda)



See that cover story for Manny Halley??? Guess who wrote it? Me! I had been impatiently waiting for this issue to drop, especially since I completed the assignment on New Year's Day. Something told me to check the website again today and lo, and behold, there it was. I've never had a cover story for a regional publication. How exciting! I can't wait to get the print version in my hands. I might frame it.

It's not my best writing, in my opinion, but I did work pretty hard on it. Manny was a trip to talk to. If I had to do this interview now, I'd have an entirely different set of questions for him, which would have made for a better read. It's amazing the difference a few months makes. Anyway the entire story is there, but it's not broken up into paragraphs. I like paragraphs. They flow better. Check it out here.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home