Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't Be Tardy Fah Da Partay!

It's raining. Again. It's been raining since Sunday and will probably continue until later next week. I can't question God and His work. We must need all this rain. Sometimes it makes me feel good and sometimes it just depresses me. What's a day without a peak of sunshine?

Tomorrow's the housewarming. I don't know how I feel about it. I'm excited to see my friends and family. That's really what matters most, I guess. I'm wondering did I overdo it though. You know? Too much food? Not enough? Do I have enough space? Hell, will anyone come? Regardless, the important people will be there, so it's all good.

Let's take a step back and talk about how extra these Housewives are. Kim, you are certified crazy and even though Kandi flipped the hell out of "Don't Be Tardy For the Party," it's still wack! And I can't get that damn hook out of my head!! Someone please help me understand how you claim you want to be a singer, even go so far as to have a professional writer/producer work on your track and then you confess that you have a fear of singing. I mean, who does that???

Ugh. Just ugh.

1 Comments:

  • At September 18, 2009 at 11:04:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Go said…

    Congratulatoins with the Housewarming...I hope that everyone who gets a plate of food bring a damn gift. LOL...but most of all I hope you have fun in the warming of your new home!

    Sincerely,,

    Go

     

Post a Comment

<< Home