Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, December 11, 2006

Random Thoughts

Why do you always want what you can't have? Could it because once you really got it, you'd realize you don't want it as much as you thought you did?

Somebody please tell me why I was listening to Cypress Hill's How I Could Just Kill a Man in Spanish. But the chorus was in English...HUH?

White shades really aren't cute. I don't care what Fabo, D4L and nem told ya.

A girl in the Backyard Burger line had a whisper that stank. Pass the popcorn! LMAO

If you got that joke, I like you.

Speaking of Fabo, I really, really like ONE CHANCE's song, Look at Her. I can't help but snap to it.

In fact, I'm listening to it right now!



Is "perifaruls" a word or peripherals?

Hate to admit it, but Mary J. was KILLING Song Cry live on Fade to Black...And I don't mean in a good way...

Everything happens for a reason.

I really need to clean out my closet. My real closet. It was a walk-in, now it's just a look-in. Tupac or Jimmy Hoffa are hiding in there under all them damn shoe boxes and belts.

How was Diddy ever convinced that he could rap??

Watching No Limit's Hot Boyz movie, I realized that Silk the Shocker had a weird hairline. No wonder he always wore caps.

One of my slideshows doesn't work on Myspace.

Why do birth control pills have to be taken at the same time everyday?

I should be reading over my powerpoint presentation instead of blogging. Where are my priorities?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home