Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Delta!

If you read my previous post and you know me, you'll notice that I did not mention that I'm a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated, by way of the great Alpha Tau Chapter. BUT I AM!! I did that on purpose-lol. Today, January 13, 2007, is Founder's Day for our illustrious Sorority, celebrating 94 years of setting the standard and the example.

So why am I sitting here typing, instead of attending a Founder's Day program or luncheon? Because I'm not financially active this year. A damn shame, I know. But guess what? I am BROKE and I do feel bad about it. Believe me! Came across some hard times this year.


Anyway, that's neither here nor there. This day will a day of reflection on my sorority and my contributions to the community in the name of Delta. I'm ready to go forward to fulfill my commitment as an active member. But for now, to all my Sorors who may read this.....


OO-OOOOOOOOOP!!!

Have a DIVA-fied Day!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home